So Dangerous He Needs a Soo-da-nim

So Dangerous He Needs a Soo-da-nim
(Racist Homophobes Who Comment on My Blog)

He knows the Founders so well
Sure of Second Amendment intent
He channels Jefferson
in sick séances where
the tea’s past rancid
but the linen is fancy
except for the nibbles
of moths in every closet

He is steady on the mark
with his Glock and his spiel
about black/brown (like
HIS ancestors didn’t
come from Africa too)
About ‘cullahed peeples’
and their unoriginal sins
About ‘faggots who want him
to bend over and take it’
He knows it by their eyes

His guns were loaded that day
He knew the kid, he really did
Must’ve because he’s been
entrusted with innuendo that
spews out his piehole like
a sick gospel. And he lives
right down the block from you

But he keeps swastikas
hidden in the basement
encased in old-growth wood
covered by a Confederate flag
Proud patriot with a
genocidal mind and a blog
He’s so dangerous, he told me,
he needs a pseudonym

Sad, dangerous, sick
little man with a laptop
he uses at Denny’s and also
big guns and bigger dreams
Gonna clean up AmeriKKKa
We won’t know his real name
‘til we see it on the CNN crawl
But the ironic thing is
his mentor’s name
is Jewish.

His name is Legion. His mentor is Zimmerman. He trolled (!) my blog for a long while, actually claiming he writes under an assumed name, lest the government shut him down. I, like a dutiful bartender, called him a cab and sent him back to his bunker.

Feb 15, 2014 @ 16:08:46

it is amazing how twisted that people become by taking their ideals to the extreme…twisting the very foundations of the country to suit their needs while squashing those same freedoms of another…oy…how did you ever get tied into this one amy…

2. El Guapo
    Feb 15, 2014 @ 18:11:13

Pity. You should have just turned him out in the snow and let him get his own cab.

Still, better to bring em out into the light I guess…

Feb 15, 2014 @ 19:12:47

One gets unsettled with such things. That’s only natural. Moderation is not a problem when it helps. Just hope they just shy away and fade. Taking it well is paramount! Nicely Amelita!

Feb 15, 2014 @ 19:52:28

Yikes. Loved the Glock and spiel!

Feb 16, 2014 @ 05:27:02

“Glock and his spiel”. Such schmucks. And speaking of which: http://blog.timesunion.com/rogergreen/youtube-and-aids-deniers/4181/ Ah, this will make my monthly linkfest, BTW.

• Sharp Little Pencil
      Feb 27, 2014 @ 02:38:34

You, too, with the glock and spiel, ha ha. I love this.

As for the link, my God, people are so stupid it’s appalling. I didn’t know about this phenom. Who in their right mind can “deny” HIV/AIDS? …what am I saying? I have two sisters who deny global warming. But this is so much worse, trying to get folks to go off their anti-virals. Shame on them!! AARGH!

This is MY ranting month. LIke every other month, LOL. Amy

6. Polly Robinson
    Feb 16, 2014 @ 06:37:05

Good on you, Amy! That’s where he should be, out of sight and mind of decent people. Look after yourself and hope to hear from you soon.

PS – I’ve still not moved house so things have not progressed as quickly as hoped…

7. Michael (contemplativemoorings)
    Feb 16, 2014 @ 10:02:59

What is it with trolls?…I’ve had a few trollish comments but never a long-term follower who was a troll…It seems that sometimes resonance can be a double-edged sword…

• Sharp Little Pencil
      Feb 27, 2014 @ 02:44:01

He was only hammering on one poem, but he was hating on other bloggers who posted, and that is something I don’t tolerate. Say what you want about me to my face (well, on my blog…), but DO NOT tread on my friends. I am feisty that way. As Indiana Jones might say, “Trolls. I hate trolls….” (wink) Amy

8. McGuffy Ann
    Feb 16, 2014 @ 11:38:29

Forgive them, for they know not what they do. We can educate, live by ecample, but we should never lower ourselves to their level. Fight the good fight.

Feb 17, 2014 @ 12:30:45

the bullies pick on those they think weak. Amy – you, however, are not weak, as (fill-in-the-blank-perjorative) pseudopod has now discovered. and yes, I called him a snail. or maybe, just a slug. definitely slimy, either way. ~

10. Renee Espriu
    Mar 02, 2014 @ 18:18:54

I suppose everyone has a right to their opinion but quite frankly, at times, I wish they would keep it to themselves as this person should have. You have hit the nail on the head in every word, line and verse and I’m sorry to hear you had such a person coming to your site at all. He should keep himself locked in that closet you speak of as well so as not to harm anyone he comes in contact with. Thank you again for continuing to be an advocate and for speaking a truth so many out there have closed their ears to hear. If you but reach one and change their path it is a good thing. Take care Amy